We are pleased to announce another successful PSAC STARS & Spurs Live Industry Auction, held virtually March 3, 2022 from the Calgary STARS hangar. The event offered executives the opportunity to interact and celebrate the essential role they play in the energy industry, and through their generous donations, to support STARS.
Each attendee received a thoughtfully curated event box featuring locally sourced food and beverages that participants enjoyed in the comfort of their home or office for the evening of bidding.
Each year, the Live Industry Auction receives enthusiastic participation from PSAC members and supporters. We congratulate our members on their participation and we thank them for their tantalizing contributions of services and goods that were auctioned off to energy customers.
THIS YEAR'S AUCTION PACKAGES WERE GENEROUSLY DONATED BY THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRY ORGANIZATIONS:
- Advanced Upstream – Two $25,000 credits in downhole completions equipment purchase. Value = $50,000
- Azuridge Estate Hotel – Corporate retreat at Azuridge Estate Hotel for up to 7 guests. Value = $10,000
- Bonanza Drilling Inc. – $15,000 worth of drilling or rental services from Bonanza Drilling or Ponderosa Rentals. Value = $15,000
- Certarus Low Carbon Energy Solutions – S20,000 Dels of compressed natural gas from Certarus. Value = $5,000
- Ferus – 100,000 SCM of nitrogen plus delivery within 300km radius of Joffre, Alberta.
- Gateway Tubulars – $20,000 credit towards a scaled volume order of Gateway Tubular products. Value = $20,000
- High Arctic Energy Services – Three-day heliski package for two people at Silvertip Lodge. Value = $15,000
- Liberty Oilfield Services Canada – $35,000 credit towards hydraulic fracturing services with an on-site BBQ for everyone at the location. Value = $35,000
- Monterey Golf Experience – Golf on Del Monte Golf Course (Pebble Beach, CA) with cart rental and a 3-night stay at Hyatt Regency Monterey with airfare included.
- NASCAR Driver for a day – NASCAR driving experience with your choice of destination. 6 – 10 laps per driver with a two-night stay at Hyatt Place Property
- Nashville Bound – Guided tour of Nashville, the Country Music Hall, Ryman Auditorium, with a 3-night stay and airfare.
- NOV Inc. – $15,000 gift card towards NOV products & services. Value = $15,000
- Pason – $12,000 credit for Pason EDR products and services. Value = $15,000
- Precision Drilling – Two $30,000 credits for any Precision Drilling services. Value = $60,000
- Schlumberger – 1. Two-day driving school training at Schlumberger training center for up to 16 employees. Value = $20,000. 2. $35,000 credit towards the use of Powerdrive Orbit Rotary Steerable Systems and related services. Value = $35,000
- Steelhaus – $25,000 credit towards coil fracturing precision frac sleeve and related services. Or degradable fusion frac plugs. Value = $25,000
- STEP Energy Services – $25,000 credit for hydralic fracturing, coiled tubing, fluid and nitrogen services, including a safety stand-down BBQ at the winner’s location. Value = $35,000
- Tenaris – $10,000 credit for Canadian-made tubular goods from Tenaris. Value = $10,000
- Trican – $20,000 credit towards a wellbore premium cement job in the western sedimentary basin. Value = $20,000
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THIS YEAR’S EVENT
A BIG THANK YOU TO THIS YEAR’S COMMITTEE- WE COULDN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU.
Dirk LePoole, Di-Corp
Darrell Peterson, Bennett Jones
Steve Glanville, STEP Energy Services
Mark O’Byrne, Schlumberger Canada
Doug McNeill, JKT Resources Inc.
Grant Pilgrim, Stream-Flo
Mac Mitchell, Stream-Flo
Jessica Dirom, STARS
Sarah Eccleston, STARS
Doug Journeay, PSAC